Focus V Carta 2: Forest Green - Dry and Wax Electric Dab Rig
Introducing the all new Focus Carta 2 Electric Dab Rig, not be confused with the Focus Carta V2.... there's a lot of v's and 2's in there but don't worry well clear it all up for you in a bit! The Carta 2 is the newly updated version on the favorited by many OG Carta, this redesigned electric dab rig has all the wanted features of those insanely expensive E-Rigs out on the market but comes at half the price.
Say hello to your finest, smartest, dabbing device investment yet.
Focus V is continuously releasing different versions of the Carta, however the Carta 2 now features a completely redesigned base with a OLED digital display. The display tells you all you need to know about your session in real time providing a clear reading of time, temperature, and battery life. There are three buttons above the OLED, one for power and two (+/-) to make direct adjustments through the base, or you can use the Carta App. There is an LED light band which encircles the bottom of the base and another to light up the water bubbler attachment, both can be customized based on colors or to flash, glow, or pulse. The water filtration attachment looks similar to the Carta OG, except it now houses a frosted glass dome percolator resembling a gemstone. The Carta 2 glass attachment is really a sight to see, as its lit up by the LED lights underneath, the frosted glass perc looks like its almost shimmering.
The Carta 2 now sports an improved atomizer called the Intelli-Core Atomizer, which is said to deliver the same heat retention, capacity, and transfer as a regular quartz banger. The chamber on the Carta 2 Atomizer is actually made up of quartz coated ceramic for optimal flavor from your concentrates and is 4mm bigger than the Carta OG Everlast Atomizer to take on larger dabs. There are two Intelli-Core Atomizers available for the Carta 2, one that's for dry and the other is for wax, its nice to see that the dual usage feature was carried over from the older versions of this device.
Both atomizers feature 360 plus heating which means that the heating element (metal wire) isn't only at the very bottom of the chamber, it also runs along the sides of the chamber. The 360 heating allows for a more evenly heated dab with minimal waste and it provides a more accurate temperature reading of the chamber. The Intelli-Core Atomizer comes with a sleeve and cap, the cap has a glass window, giving you a clear view of the inside of the chamber. The Intelli-Core Atomizer has improved airflow which intakes air as you inhale, the air then spins around the outside of the chamber, then passes through the vents. The airflow is much more direct and improved in comparison to the Carta OG Everlast, and the updated temperature sensor provides direct feedback for the most precise dabbing experience you can find on a device of this caliber.
As previously mentioned, the Carta 2 has Bluetooth capabilities which allows for the settings to be customized right from your phone using the new Carta App. The Carta 2 has OTA technology meaning you are able to download new software updates as they are available to further customize your Carta, like you would update your phone or computer!
The Carta 2 sadly does not have non integrated batteries like the OG, instead it has a USB-C charging port and wireless charging capabilities (the wireless charger is not included and can be purchased separately). However, it does have passthrough charging so you can plug your Carta 2 in to charge in the middle of a sesh if it's about to die on you and continue as normal. The Carta 2 also features haptic feedback to alert you when your device is fully up to temp and an adjustable sesh mode which can be set as short as 20 seconds. There are 6 preset temperature settings and 6 LED presets which are fully customizable based on preference through the app as well.
The Carta 2 comes with a travel case with an adjustable strap, a travel pack of 30 cotton swabs, a loading tool, USB-C charging cord, and a silicone stopper to be placed at the top of the water bubbler for on the go use. All in all the Carta 2 is a well rounded smart electric dab rig with the same great features seen on the more expensive competitors out on the market, at a much more affordable cost. What are you waiting for! Get in on the Carta 2 now!
- Height: 8 Inches
- Charge Type: USB-C or Wireless Charger
- Temperature Settings: 6 Temperature Settings & Precision Temp Control Through the App
- Quartz Coated Ceramic Chamber
- 6 Month Warranty on Atomizer
- Aluminum Alloy with Borosilicate Glass
- OLED Digital Display
- Smart Electric Dab Rig with Bluetooth Capabilities
- Precise Temperature Control with Carta App
- Customizable Temperature Settings and LED Presets
- Newly Improved Atomizer with Intelli-Core Technology
- 360 Degree Heating - Heat All Around the Chamber not just the Bottom
- Optimized and Direct Airflow
- Temperature Sensor for Real Time Temperature Readings
- Easy to Read Digital Display
- Carta App Allows the User to Connect with Other Carta Users
- OTA Technology to Download Latest Software Updates for the Carta 2
- Wireless Charging Capabilities
- 1 x Focus V Carta 2 Smart Electric Dab Rig
- 1 x Focus V Carta 2 Glass Attachment
- 1 x Intelli-Core Atomizer for Concentrates
- 1 x Intelli-Core Atomizer Cap and Sleeve
- 1 x Shoulder Carrying Bag
- 1 x Travel Silicone Stopper
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Cotton Swab Travel Pack
Benefits of Low Temp Dabs
- More flavor: Because the terpenes are vaporized at their preferred temperature, their properties will be fully active, providing you with a full flavor profile.
- Easier to consume: Because low temperature dabs are less harsh on your lungs and throat, the overall dabbing experience is more pleasant.
Reasons not to take Low Temp Dabs
- Smaller clouds: At lower temperature, less product is burned, which not only means that your cloud sizes will be smaller, but that you also have to consume a higher amount to achieve the desired effect.
- More cleanup: Lower temperature dabs will produce more buildup residue once you’re done dabbing, resulting in more cleaning.